14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720

Applying for a GC for Family Member (over 21)


My parents recently became US Citizens. My brother applied GC for them and they are dependent on him. I am older then 21 yrs and currently on H1B and also have approved I-140. Can my parents apply for GC for me? If so in which category? I am single.


Your parents can apply for you under the Family based first preference category- F1 category. They can do this even if you are on H1B.


Ahluwalia Law Offices Logo


For your safety and that of our Team, we are currently offering only phone consultations. Your deadlines remain our priority and will be met. Kindly keep up with our blogs for the latest on the impact of COVID-19 and if it impacts you.
Stay safe!

Phone: (972) 361-0606
Fax: (972) 361-0999
Email: frontdesk@ahluwalialaw.com