14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720

Applying for GC for Father


I would like to apply for GC for my dad ,who lives in India but he has B2 visa with 10 years validity. My dad doesn’t have marriage certificate? Can he be eligible for GC? My mom passed away, we can’t get marriage certificate now. I have a birth certificate with my dad’s name on it. Can he travel back and forth to India while I130 and I1485 pending (if we apply it together). How much it is going to cost me for GC Processing including your fee?


A certificate of non availability for the marriage certificate will be needed, in addition to  the documents you have.  We can discuss some other secondary documents. Kindly  call  into the office for someone to go over our fees. Thank you,