Question: I wanted to file for Permanent Residency of my Parents who are CURRENTLY IN United States on Visitor Visa. They arrived on Sept 26th 2017. When can I file their application? Please advise.

Answer: You can not apply for change of status within 90 days from the time of entry on the visitor visa status. Please read an update on this from our website: