Question: I had a question for my Father. He is living with us & has a Green card. He does not know English and so can not take the English test for citizenship. He born in Pakistan. Will  it be a problem for him to stay here?

Answer: No, there is no problem for a Green card holder to stay in the United States at this time. Further, he is exempt from English language test if he has been a Permanent Resident for the at least 15 years and is over the age of 55 years.