Question: I have a question for my father. He has a green card & is born in Pakistan. He is living here with us. He does not know English and so can not give English test for the Naturalization. Can you suggest me something for him.
Answer: To get an exemption from the English Language test for Naturalization, one must be a resident for the last 20 years and over the age of 50 years or be a resident for 15 years and be over the age of 55 years. If your father qualifies for one of the exceptions stated above, he will be exempt from the English language test.