Offices in Dallas (Main Office) & Houston, Texas

How Many I-130 Forms Do I Need If I Am Filing For Both Of My Parents?


I am filing for green card for my parents living in India. I am filling up I-130 form for the same. Do I have to file I-130 for both of them combined or individually? Please advise. Thanks!

You will need two forms one for each of your parents.

Ahluwalia Law Offices Logo


For your safety and that of our Team, we are currently offering only phone consultations. Your deadlines remain our priority and will be met. Kindly keep up with our blogs for the latest on the impact of COVID-19 and if it impacts you.
Stay safe!

Phone: (972) 361-0606
Fax: (972) 361-0999