14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720

N-400 Appeal


I have applied for N-400 for my father and he finished all the process for citizenship. They have requested certified copy from a court along with some other documents. We sent that and they said copy is not certified and denied the application. Now they are saying you can appeal and fill out form N-336 and send certified copy from the court. My question is it from the original court where this document came or we can get it done any court?


A certified copy of the record would be provided by the court where the judgment is from. You  cannot obtain it and neither will another court acquiesce to giving you certified record of a case that is not a part of their system.