14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720

Re permit visa before leaving U.S

Question: I want to apply for Re-Permit visa as I am going for a job to India. I have GC. Please advise.

Answer: Yes, it is possible to apply for re permit visa but has to be done prior to leaving US. However, you have to complete your biometrics before you leave.

Leave a comment