14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720

Your first choice law firm

Ahluwalia Law Offices, PC is a boutique law firm located in Dallas-Fort Worth area and also serving the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Our legal team provides exceptional services in areas of Employment and Family based Immigration, Family Law, Corporate Law and Civil matters.
We have people available who can translate a variety of languages, including Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, French, Urdu, Gujrati, and Chinese.

Schedule a consultation today!

Ask Pallavi a question

Areas of practice



We represent corporations in all areas, with experience in employer-employee contracts, dispute resolutions, department of labor disputes, audit representations, and pre-litigation negotiations.



Family is the most fundamental building block in our society. At Ahluwalia Law Offices, we understand matters involving family are not only legally complex but also stressful and emotional.



Ahluwalia Law Offices, PC provide an extensive range of family and employment based immigration services. We represent individuals, corporate clients, and non-profit organizations.

Our firm is here to

support you

At Ahluwalia Law Offices PC, we thoroughly enjoy the practice of law and receive great satisfaction in providing the best quality of work to our clients. Whether it is Corporate, Immigration, or Family Law, we throw our energy into every case and are not content until our clients fully satisfied.

Blogs From my Desk

Head Office

14180 Dallas Parkway, Suite 720
Dallas, TX, 75254
Tel: 972-361-0606
Fax: 972-361-0999
Email: frontdesk@ahluwalialaw.com
Ahluwalia Law
Offices, PC
is a boutique law firm located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and serves clients throughout United States.
See our reviews