USCIS is a government agency overseeing lawful immigration in to the United States. It secures America’s promise as a nation of immigrants by providing accurate and useful information.
- CIS Forms & Fees
- Forms for E-Filing
- CIS Case Status Online
- CIS Field Offices
- Asylum Office Info
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Info
- Naturalization Information
- Citizenship Information
- Humanitarian Parole Information
- Immigration Laws, Regulations & Guides
- Immigration Handbooks & Manuals
- Field Office Closing Updates
The United States Department of State, also referred to as the State Department, is the United States federal executive department responsible for international relations of the United States, equivalent to foreign ministries of other countries. One of the bureau of DoS, Bureau of Consular Affairs, administer laws, formulate regulations and implement policies relating to the broad range of consular services and immigration.
- Visa Appointment Registration System (VARS)
- Visa Services
- Visa Revalidation Info
- Visa Bulletin
- Visa Policy Cables
- Instructions for 2008 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2008)
- Fees for Visa Services
- Visa Reciprocity & Country Documents Finder
- Schedule of Fees for Consular Services
- Electronic Visa Application Forms
- US Embassy and Consulate Information
- Foreign Entry Requirements for Traveling Overseas
- Foreign Affairs Manual
The United States Department of Labor is a cabinet level department of the U.S federal government. The purpose of DOL is to foster, promote and develop the welfare of the wage earners, job seekers, retirees of the United States; advance opportunities for profitable employment, and assure work related benefits and rights.
- Employment & Training Administration (ETA)
- Foreign Labor Certification information
- Processing Dates for Labor Certification Applications
- Prevailing Wage Information
- Regional and Local Office Information
- Dictionary of Occupational Titles
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- LCA Online
- H-2A On-line Certification
- O*NET OnLine
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) System
- NAICS Codes & Titles
ICE, created in 2003, enforces federal laws governing border control, customs, trade and immigration to promote homeland security and public safety through the criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws.
DOJ leads the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms.
SSA is an independent agency of the United States federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability and survivor’s benefits.
Federal courts impacts the lives of the American public in many ways. It has jurisdiction over cases involving United States government, the Constitution or federal laws, or controversies between states or between the U.S government and foreign governments.