I fell in love with a Turkish man and we finally met in March 2021 in Mexico after one year due to to COVID, We applied for K-1 Visa, and prior to that back in September 2020 my fiance had applied for the F-1 visa but we canceled it due to applying for K-1 visa. Now he has an appointment with the consulate in Turkey on June 14, 2021, due to the DS-160, and we don’t know if he should attend or cancel? The DS-160 says it is for student visa f-1, but the consulate appointment says B-2 tourism.
What is the status of the K-1 visa because even that after approved requires DS-160 forms. You can withdraw the B-2 visa and F-1 visa requests and wait for the adjudication of the K-1 if it’s still pending.
*Note: Please advise this question was also recommended to have a consultation with the attorney.