On December 31, 2020, on the New Year’s Eve, the President extended the April 22, 2020 Proclamation 10014, and June 22, 2020 Proclamation 10052. Through these proclamations the President has suspended the entry of a specific group of non-immigrants and immigrants. The proclamations have been extended until March 31, 2021. In the past our Law Firm, has posted multiple articles on the Presidential Proclamations where we have discussed in detail Proclamation 10014 and 10052.
Please refer to our latest article relating to the presidential proclamations. We will regularly update the blog section on our website as soon as any new information is available.
Latest Article on Presidential Proclamation:
- http://www.ahluwalialaw.com/impact-of-recent-court-order-on-the-section-2-of-presidential-proclamation-10052/ (Date of Publication: October 20, 2020)
- http://www.ahluwalialaw.com/national-interest-exception-nie-to-the-presidential-proclamations/ (Date of Publication: August 19, 2020)
- http://www.ahluwalialaw.com/presidential-proclamation-suspending-entry-of-a-specific-group-of-non-immigrants-and-extending-prior-suspension-on-specific-group-of-immigrants/ (Date of Publication: June 23, 2020
- http://www.ahluwalialaw.com/presidential-proclamation-suspending-entry-as-nonimmigrants-of-certain-students-and-researchers-from-the-peoples-republic-of-china/) (Date of Publication: June 01, 2020)
- http://www.ahluwalialaw.com/covid-19-update-presidential-proclamation-suspending-entry-of-a-specific-group-of-immigrants-and-a-warning-for-non-immigrants/ (Date of Publication: April 24, 2020)
This article aims to provide new information concerning Presidential proclamations and its effect on the Aliens. This article, under no circumstances, acts as legal advice; therefore, for any proclamation or any immigration questions, please contact your Attorney or the Ahluwalia Law Offices, P.C. (Team ALO).